City of Houston Parking Tips.
Houston Parking Management believes parking should be safe and convenient. By following these tips from their website, you can park safely and avoid a parking citation.
- Read signs carefully. When you park, check the signs on the block to become familiar with the parking regulations.
- Know the mobility lane hours. To help get commuters in and out of downtown, several blocks become tow-away zones during commute hours. Check the signs carefully to know the hours of these restrictions.
- Commercial Zones are for commercial vehicles only. Only a commercial vehicle (with company logos displayed) can park in marked commercial vehicle loading zones. Check carefully for the signs and/or red meters.
- Know the time limit. Check the signs, your receipt or the pay station for the time limit for the block. After the time limit expires, you must move your car to another block.
- Downtown Hopper Pass. The Hopper pass allows you to park at multiple blocks throughout downtown. Your time on the block cannot exceed the posted time limit for the block.
- Try Parkmobile. You can start your parking session from the convenience of your mobile device. You can also receive an alert before your time expires; helping you to avoid a parking citation. Visit http://www.houstontx.gov/parking/meters.html for more information.
We hope that this helps you find cheap downtown Houston parking! Have any new tips or tricks? E-mail us at email@example.com.
Cheap downtown Houston Parking.
Have you ever been searching for downtown Houston parking but found yourself unable to find anything that costs under $20 an hour?
“It’s crazy! It’s too hectic,” claim Houston residents.
Well, what if we told you that there were some parking secrets that could save you lots of money in downtown Houston?
Find our best tips for parking downtown below!
1. 300 Milam
Price: $5 (evenings, weekends)
Pros: Near University of Houston, Downtown Aquarium, Revention Music Center
2. The Theater District Garages
Price: $10 (flat-rate)
Pros: Theater District Movie Theaters
3. 1111 San Jacinto
Price: $5 (flat-rate)
Pros: Near the House of Blues, Toyota Center
4. 1301 Main St: Green Street Garage
Price: $5 (flat-rate)
Pros: One City Centre, GreenStreet, South Texas College of Law
We hope that this list helps you find cheap downtown Houston parking! Have any new tips or tricks? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Houston Museum of Natural Science.
The Houston Museum of Natural Science is a science museum on the northern part of Hermann Park in Houston. Its main features are a dinosaur hall and other permanent exhibits. There is also a planetarium, an IMAX theatre, butterfly house, and much more. It has been one of the most popular museums across the United States since its creation in 1909. They have many parking lots throughout their space.
Parking spaces for guests with mobility limitations are available. They are available in each parking lot throughout the museum. They offer resources for those with sensory sensitivities or those affected by disorders on the autism spectrum.
Motorcycle parking is available in main parking lots. There is no alternative parking lot for motorcycles. Motorcycles are subject to standard parking fees and rates.
Motorcycle parking is also available too. Motorcycles are subject to the same rate as regular cars are.
Oversized vehicle parking is also available. Oversized vehicles will need to make arrangements in advance to secure proper permits.